About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Giving the peace sign:
At a beach:
Playing with something:
Something on your head:

With tongue out:

Kissing someone:
Doing something weird:

With your best friend(s):



Doing something really fun:
party bus
A hilarious night:

Intoxicated:


This actually made me realize that 90% of my pictures of me on facebook are of me drunk.
With a person you love:

At school:
Pointing at something:

I'm not actually pointing at anything, my hand just does that.
With someone you hate:
I hate this cunt's guts.
In the mirror:

Looking completely different to how you do now:
Holding something:
A day you were upset/sad:
I was in hysterics by the end of this night. I've never cried so much in my life.
Black and white:

Most Recent: