About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I feel bad that I haven't posted a blog since I got back home.
Ever since I've been home I've spent all my time with my best friend which I love. :)
Monday Matt got me to watch Glee and I love it.
Tuesday me and a bunch of people went to the bar which was enjoyable but when I got home from the bar I drank more and did things I don't remember.
Last night me, Matt Amanda and Amanda hot boxed Matt's car, went to Mcdonalds and then watched The Invention of Lying which equalled a hilarious night. I've never had such a good time being high.
I never smoke anymore because I'm not ever really comfortable with all of the people I'm smoking with but last night I was with some of my good friends so it was fun.
I just plan to chill at home for the rest of the week until the weekend hits, oh wait that's tomorrow.
Ha.
Shit I never write long entries.
INSERT PICTURE HERE:

Matt, Katie and I, pre-bar.

No comments: