About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WWEEEE I'M DEPRESSED

My leadership and motivation teacher told us to go to www.authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu (a questionnaire website from the university of Pennsylvania)and take some of the tests to see what our strengths in life were. I took a couple of the tests including the CES-D Questionnaire, which measures symptoms of depression.
Of course I get the result saying that I'm moderately depressed, one step below being severely depressed and needing help.
Cool life Helga.
You rule.

2 comments:

sachii...isn't that enough said...

hey helga.........no need to worry for some silli test, afterall its human creation prone to fault.

follow one simple mantra (principal) - u r what ur thoughs are...

so keep smiling .....keep breathing ...n if possible do yoga (Indian Spritual exercise )


-----from a friend from india

Helga said...

well thanks friend from india