About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My year in retrospect

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Drank alcohol legally

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made a new years resolution but this year it's going to be
1. do better in school
2. concentrate on things that matter

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No

5. What countries did you visit?
None, lol

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A camera

7. What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing before summer because January-April sucked so hard.
Pretty much every night spent drunk with Matt, Canada day, visiting Amanda at residence during the summer, drinking coolers and having a dance party in Pat's car, the weekend I bought my hamster, going to Jenna's house one random night, wasaga with Matt, hotel party/Andrew's party, David's birthday, welcome week in general (MSTRKRFT!!!), visiting York University, limo/bar night with Chantel, getting drunk at H&M, nuit blanche, seeing where the wild things are in an empty theater, every night spent drinking in Chantel's room, flip cup tournament, anti-gala, Halloween weekend, trips to the dance cave, Connor's birthday, getting my tattoo
May-now fucking ruled.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting another job I guess

9. What was your biggest failure?
Smashing my laptop on the floor while I was drunk

10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
Only allergic reactions from eating pineapple

11. What was the best thing you bought?
My netbook

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyones :)

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My own, my friend's, certain boys
but mostly my own

14. Where did most of your money go?
Sadly I'd have to say booze

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Halloween weekend

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?
All things black eyed peas, SOMEBODY CALL 911 SHAWTY FIRE BURNIN ON THE DANCEFLOOR AWOAHOOOOOOOAH

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?
Happier :) thank god

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Homework

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Being hungover

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my family

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
no

23. How many one night stands?
Define 1 night stands?
No sex with random people just other things...

24. What was your favourite TV program?
skins, gossip girl

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yeah

26. What was the best book you read?
The book of Negroes

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
crystal castles, the knife, SALEM, phoenix etc...

28. What did you want and get?
A job in Toronto

29. What did you want and not get?
Good grades

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
UP

31. What did you do on your birthday?
Matt came to visit me in Toronto and we got drunk

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If the first half of the year was as good as the last half

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Jeans didn't exist for me, I had an obsession with tights. Still do...

34. What kept you sane?
My blog

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I fancy you the most :)

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Oh hey politics, I don't care

37. Who did you miss?
Matt

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Uhhh I didn't meet a lot of new people this year that I kept in thouch with but I'm going to have to go with the boy I most recently liked.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.
Don't fucking settle

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold

No comments: