About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2009

Go to your Calendar and find the first entry for each month of 2009.
Post the first few sentences or so of it in your journal, and that's your "Year In Review."

January
so far in 2009 i have stepped in a dog dish full of water, been caught by my friends, half naked in a bathroom with a boy, skipped an 8 hour shift at work and found my guinea pig dead.

February
You were a chill guy when we fist met and everyone else thought so too but ever since this semester started you have been a big dick.

March
I think something is wrong with me seeing as I slept 17 hours today and went to bed at 8 pm last night.
My body is so sore from dodge ball because I'm completely out of shape.

April
So I'm pretty angry that my stupid film exam has been moved to the 9th, the day before my birthday, instead of the 23rd. This means I'm going to move out a lot sooner than I expected.

May
Nothing like sneaking into The Hannah Montana movie and drinking a few coolers while watching it with your best friend.
Today was so good :D

June
I want to take my web piercing out because its so fucking dirty and I can't clean it because it is ever so hard to reach.
Maybe I'll put it back in when it's clean or when I get another ring.

July
I'm going downtown tonight with a bunch of people and getting drunk. I don't know exactly whats going down but I'm sure it will be a good night.

August
I've never felt like I was going to die more in my life than I did last night.
Bongs are evil.
The hotel party, dancing and jumping on the beds was fun though :)

September
Dance tonight and I'm not wearing my retarded welcome week leader shirt to it, they can deal.
BOWTIEEE♥

October
I don't like the way I'm becoming. I'm doing something I swore at the beginning of the year I wouldn't do but I'm fucking impatient so I can't help it.

November
i'm not looking forward to the next 2 weeks. i'm dead broke from buying my laptop so that means no party times this weekend.
i have a crush, oh hey!!!!!!!! what else is new, honestly.

December
My love life has been degraded to a bunch of drunken makeouts and hookups.
Bah,what can you do?

My life is utterly so lame and embarrassing.
2010 save me!

No comments: