About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, November 6, 2009

If you let me have my way I swear I'll tear you apart

So I haven't posted any legit updates about my life lately so here goes:
It's Friday night and I've already watched 2 movies, going on 3. I wish someone would have kept me company. I'm disappointed in the fact that I only kiss the boy I like when we are drunk. Sober kisses aren't my thing, like ever.
I just sat on a toilet seat with piss all over it, I feel beyond disgusting. My night seems to be looking up obviously.
So the plan for the rest of tonight is to watch a French movie called "Love me if you Dare", shower and go to bed.
I can't wait to get paid next week. I'm purchasing a lot of new black tights and boots asap.

Thanks for reading, bye :)

No comments: