About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last night was honestly the most random night of my life.
I was sitting on the couch watching Degrassi and all of a sudden there's a fucking limo outside my house. Chantel came to my door and told me I was going for a limo ride, little did I know that, that meant I was going to the bar.
So Chantel bought me drinks and we danced. I found a whole pack of cigarettes in the smoking area so I kept them in case I get a drunken craving for one this week.
Later on we danced with ridiculously good looking guys which is weird for me and Chantel because she never dances with boys and I just have bad luck.
So they invited us to go back to their house where they showed us their music or whatever, it was pretty good actually. Then we played beer pong, attempted to pull an all nighter, read the Canadian atlas and lit one of my cigarettes off the stove.
I also got like 19902093 free beers which rules.
I slept on the tiled kitchen floor for a part of the night which did not rule.

So currently I'm just confused as to why a guy I worked with has the nerve to message me on facebook saying "how's the virginity going, not meant 2 be an insult"
Ok like who are you? And why do you think you can even ask me that?
Oh and my best friend is partying it up tonight with my 2 favorite enemies. Cool life. Toronto tomorrow then frosh week and Pat is prob coming to visit :):):)

YAY sorry my post is so long and pictureless, oh wait :


there ya goooo!

No comments: