About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

dog days are over

I finally applied for a transfer to the Macdonalds near my school so hopefully they will take me or I'm really just shit out of luck.
I want this transfer so I intend to do whatever it takes to get it.

Matt isn't coming to visit me anymore which saddens me a great deal but Friday should be pretty great anyways.

Me, Kristyn and Chantel are being sailor scouts for Halloween. It would be sweet if we had someone to be sailor jupiter and mercury, then out entourage would be complete. I'm being sailor moon, pretty stoked.

Also pretty stoked about my flipcup team The Flippers. I hope we get a chance to play soon.

Team pictureee :

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i'm not even joking, i had a dream about the sailor scouts last night....................... fucking weird ! good luck for flip cup