About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, August 10, 2009

hate u

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Between Andrew Lukachko and You

Helga Napolitano
August 5 at 2:54pm
i'm so sorry about being a bitch to you at the end of your party :(
i was really drunk

Andrew Lukachko
August 9 at 8:26pm
Report Message
Sure. You owe me $50.00 though.

Helga Napolitano
Today at 12:59am
you can honestly go fuck yourself and go shove your 50 dollars up your ass.
next time matt has a party plz don't come thanks.


EDIT
apparently he thinks he can bring me to court for not paying for a 50 dollar frame so whatever, i'm going to pay it but i honestly don't give a shit about a fucking picture your dead uncle painted for you.
you're retarded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm so glad you have no respect for peoples belongings. Way to go hot shit thats like me saying; Hey wheres your dead grandmothers grave so I can go take a massive shit on it. I don't care why would I? Shes not MY dead gandmother. That picture is an important part of our family history. Not to mention it was actually My GREAT uncle who painted it. Kudos to you though for being so fucking awesome at life.

Helga said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I JUST READ THIS NOW.
HAHAHA I WISH I KNEW THIS EXISTED BEFORE SO I COULD HAVE LAUGHED AT AN EARLIER DATE.