About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

151 rum

welllllll
last night was fun until about 4 am
why do i have to tell people things i really shouldn't when i'm drunk like who i like?
we drew on matt's chest and i think i kissed him at one point in the night. what the helllllllz?
so i did as i said i was going to do, i drank cariobu lous all night last night and it got me soooo so fucked up, eventually.
when my best friends got too drunk i just wanted to be alone/go swimming.
i don't know why i smoke when im drunk either. it just happens.
i had a talk about boys with one of my managers at work who is a boy, so awkward ahahha.
i broke a lot of things in andrews house but i didn't mean to.
me and matt were play fighting later in the night and he hurt me so i went downstairs and told everyone he beat me and everyone got mad at him.
then i tried to sleep in andrews bed with andrew then he left because he wanted his bed to himself so i cried then yelled at him and he told me to get the fuck out of his house then went to go in another room and cried with another boy from work.
matt drove me home at 7 am and i was supposed to go to wonderland at 12 today but i was too fucked up to go. now i'm just sitting here dying just a little bit. god life is fun and i'm still drunk. matt's coming to hang out with me soon.
buhhhbyeeee

why am i the only girl in this picture?

No comments: