About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I like to talk to my brother's friends when he leaves his msn on

Devon says:
that weed got me fuckin stoned
I say:
oh
Devon says:
yeah ? lol
I say:
yeah
Devon says:
lol sup
I say:
making some spicy noodles
Devon says:
im eatin frosted flakesss
I say:
some good shit right there
Devon says:
yeeeeeee
I say:
tony the tiger man
Devon says:
tonys my nigga
Devon says:
just like blac out
I say:
no, he's MY nigga
Devon says:
YLS , blAC OUT , 3 point crow forever
Devon says:
corwn*
Devon says:
crown*
I say:
michael jackson
I say:
these noodles are good
Devon says:
ima make sum popcorn
I say:
fatso
Devon says:
yeeeee
I say:
;)
Devon says:
lol
I say:
LOL
Devon says:
maybe wash it down with sum doritoss
I say:
dirty ass mexican
Devon says:
FUCK MEXICO
I say:
FUCK YOU
Devon says:
ehhhh
Devon says:
easy there
I say:
no
Devon says:
popcorns ready bro
I say:
have fun, but not too much fun
Devon says:
medium amount
I say:
thats good, play it safe

No comments: