About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I had a dream last night that I was riding a giant green tiger named treasure, it was the best dream ever because me and the tiger were bffs.
That's why you don't drink before bedtime.

So today I got pulled into the managers office at work. It's like one of those times when you know you're in trouble but a little part of you is hoping that the manager will be like "don't act so scared! We are promoting you, GOOD JOB! :D"

But no, shit like that doesn't happen to me. Instead I got suspended from work for eating all the time in drive thru.

Fuck, JUST FUCK.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL fatty

Helga said...

no anonymous, just no

Anonymous said...

Commom don't lie to yourself, your chunky.

Anonymous said...

Don't cry, don't cry cause I know your crying. Go be fat and eat away your tears.

Helga said...

i will, tears are delish
OBV

Helga said...

and PLEASE for the love of god use "you're" instead of "your".

Anonymous said...

Grammar Nazi. You ARE still fat.

Helga said...

i'm fucking huge, i know.
get off ma blog and get a life

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you know :)

Helga said...

kkkkkk david

Anonymous said...

Fuck you. And your fat ass.

Helga said...

you're so nice :)
thanks anonymous!