About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ok, so I'm trying to convince myself that getting my wisdom teeth out won't be too bad because I got my frowny pierced and that hurt like hell, I'm still alive. Same with my nose and web. But I'm so freaked out at the fact that there will be 4 holes in my mouth and I've been sitting here for hours reading people's stories of when they got their wisdom teeth out.

I'm also not looking forward to waking up after the surgery and feeling drunk and bleeding everywhere.

IT'S NOT THAT BIG A DEAL, IT'S JUST DOCTORS RIPPING 4 TEETH OUT OF MY HEAD AND STUFF....

Can I die now?

:'(

1 comment:

Jas said...

I had mine done like two years ago and it's not that bad. The first day sucks 'cause you can't feel your mouth so you try to drink/eat and it just ends up all down the front of you. But I was off for a week and I was just drugged up everyday aha.