About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

no he said smoke AND mirrors !


Everything was going so shitty for me about a week ago but everything is so great now,'cept for a certain bi-sexual boy that despises me for no apparent reason. Cool shit, take your teen angst out on someone else, douchebag.

Anyways when you read that I wanted to have a falling out with you I didn't mean it. It's just that everything went to shit all at once and I just didn't know what to do with anyone anymore. No way I'm letting an 8 year friendship go that easily, I'm just not sure if you want to be friends anymore.

In other news today was so good, nice weather, went downtown and to the lake with one of my best friends.

I bought sims castaway, not that I needed another video game but it's not my fault I beat pokemon so fast.

One last thing SMOKINNNN' MIRRORS!!!!

No comments: