About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love running, it's the only thing I look forward to anymore.

I think I'm going to take a break from facebook and drinking, but probably only the first one.
Going on the computer just pisses me off and I could do without social networking for awhile I suppose.

I'm just at a point where I need to move forward in my life but it seems that wherever I am, things just keep pulling me down to a point where I just stay in the same place and worry too much about maintaining things.

I can't express myself fully in my blogs anymore because I'm afraid of who might read them. I don't want to make my blog private but I shouldn't be scared to write my feeling either.

Maybe I should grow some balls and just tell people what I think instead of blogging about it.

But regardless, I never really forget when people say or do things that hurt me, nor do I tell them. It's just I stop letting them bother me.

No comments: