About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm a pretty unlucky person. The LCBO is closed on my 19th birthday which pretty much rules. My black legging I love and wear all the time are ripping in the thighs because my thighs are thunderous. Oh and I had an essay due today which I couldn't do because I had to study for photography yesterday night all night and today until 5. I can't do it after my photography exam because I have to study all night for my film exam for tomorrow. I can't do it after my film exam because I have to go visit my dad then go to the bar because I'll be 19 at 12 am tomorrow.

So it looks like I'll be doing my essay on my birthday which is cool too.
Everyone is going home for easter so no on will be on residence on Friday night to celebrate my birthday with me.
Bah.
Bad luck.

No comments: