About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gotta head my butt down to China town today to take some pictures for my photography project, not that Johan will like them because he ceases to like anything I take.

Last night was fun but not really.

Amanda, Kristyn, some random named Robbie and I partied in my room for a bit which was fun. Apparently cherry tomatoes are very Christian, according to Kristyn. AHAHA

No party on s2? SAY WHATT? BTW party on r2? Random as hell. Creepy guy from the bar was DJing. Dancing is fun when there's no one in the lounge to see you dance.

Wandered a lot, ended up in my room with Courtney and talked a lot, lost Amanda, found Amanda, lost Amanda again. Lay on Amanda's floor and bitched about life till 4 in the morn with Kristyn.

Found out that someone tried to set up the boy I like with another girl then the person apologized, claiming they didn't know we were together, even though we aren't.

Apparently everyone knows we have a "thing"...if you could call it that...wtfff?

Got accused by a security guard of running away from him when we were actually just running to get Kristyn's stuff from my room because we were in an apparent rush.
Stupid Indian mall cops.

Second last weekend of partying on rez = mild success.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, people are locked out of their loung on s2 now, ahahahahahahaha.
Remember when Paul showed us!

Helga said...

bahaha oh yeah, i didn't believe him at first.

AHAHA thats too funny.

kristyn said...

HAHA fuck that stupid security guard who didnt want us to run, as if everything we do revolves around him