About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Legit, I'm so offended. Oh TRUEEEEEEEEE

My weekend:

Friday: decided it would be a good night for some tequila, did a whole bunch of dirty tequila shots with Pat, Kritstyn and Amanda then Pat threw his phone on the ground several times and broke it after punching me in the eye and strangling me. Danced in Kristyn's room before we headed to a house party which got busted a couple minutes after our arrival. Had to hop a fence and needed 2 people to assist me then headed to another house to party. Hung out there for a few minutes then walked back to residence and almost got hit by a bus. Yay life. Partied on s2 and ordered pizza then hung out in some random on r3's room and got upset for no real reason. Got really frustrated with people who made me upset and cried in Paul's room.

Saturday: Pat re-arranged my room then we picked out a bar to go to for that night. Headed to walmart to buy some essentials and it caught on fire so we had to leave. Found another walmart that didn't set on fire and visited about 4 different tellus stores so Pat could get a new phone. Amanda's friends Ryan and Jesse came to visit and we ended up hanging out with them for the night. Changed our bar plans at the last minute and took some buses and subways to get to king street. Pat introduced himself to a bunch of randoms on the subway which pretty much mad my life. Got to the club we were supposed to go to and I ended up paying more cover then anyone to get in. Pat yelled out my real name when I was trying to use my fake ID to get in so thank god it still worked. The club was full of old people so we were all pissed off and no one but Pat had any money to get back home on the subway. Tried to dance but ended up looking like fools then left. Me and Pat screamed at each other at the top of our lungs for the whole walk back to the subway then didn't talk the whole ride back. Ended up at Kipling station after the last bus we needed left so we waved down a taxi after 30 minutes of waiting for the bus. Squished 4 people in the backseat of a cab and made fun of people on stickam back in Amanda's room for the rest of the night.

Sunday: Literally stayed in my room all day watching tv on the internet and skipped a family birthday party I was supposed to go to. Why do I rule so much at life?

No comments: