About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last night Kristyn, Mark, Sean, Tristan, Joey, others and I attempted to become part of the century club in my lounge and I actually did it! I totally beat my last record of 12 shots of beer but not without throwing up 2 times during my journey to 100 shots.

Only Sean, Kristyn, Mark and I actually made it 100 beer shots and after we were done and drunk as fuck we headed to s2 to party. Remind me not to ever dance in any lounge unless a significant amount of people are also dancing so I don't look like a drunken fool.

To end the night I ate the most delicious pizza ever then some soup, both courtesy of Paul then tried to watch the Mask and then Family Guy until I passed out.

Legit, this weekend was sooo good :D I've been waiting for a weekend like this all year.

the journey to 100
neighbors ♥
loveeee these girls!
epic win

2 comments:

J'aigh said...

hey betch.
you don't understand home extremely jealous of you.
i want to get drunk every weekend.
:(

and your crazy word verification is:
nodzoirt.

Helga said...

COME VISIT ME ON RESIDENCEEEEE!