About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last night I met Katie at union station and headed for the Eaton center, barely made it to the LCBO before it closed where I used Katie's fake ID to buy her alcohol and it worked!

Our adventures at Haily's included:
-chips and dill dip, why does the dip always run out before the chips?
-sitting on the floor when everyone else had chairs
-kitchen party feat. Katie, Armand and I
-balcony party which was less favored than kitchen party
-drinking wine with straws
-the rope ring that I now have as a bracelet
-conversations on the kitchen floor
-retarded people from Barrie showing up
-one of them spraying bear mase in the house and everyone dying
-watching zoolander
-waking up to Paul making weird noises in his sleep
-spicykitten_ (L)
-kitty moshing

decent/sketchy night but I'm happy I got to see Katie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and actually, the bear mase did happen. people dont know what bear mase is apparently? thanks for comin out though.

loveeee yewww helgo.

Amanda said...

Oh, I don't know why you're being so hostile towards me? But ok.
Considering my school had to be evacuated for "bear mase" and later found out that it was only pepper spray.
I never said it WASN'T bear mase or that it didn't happen.
I just said maybe it wasn't.


COOOOLLLLL.