About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greaaaaaaat!My one class I have today is canceled and I was surprisingly looking forward to going to it. Now I have absolutely nothing to do today and my stupid photography teacher e-mailed me that my assignment was to be put on one page using photoshop.
Fuck you, I don't have photoshop.

It feels like I'm the only person in that class that's struggling and no one will help me.

My photog teacher came up to me during last weeks class and told me I'm failing everything but when I asked what I was actually failing he said only 2 assignments, one of which I've handed in by now. He said "you're not a bad person but you need to try harder in your work." Well I hope to god you're not actually going to tell me I'm a bad person to my face.

Suck a dick Johan, really!

No comments: