About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why do I suck so hard at life?

I'm really angry at this week. I got 50 percent on my midterm and my assignment in Visual Communications class and I'm on academic probation. At this rate I'm going to fail out of school. FML.

My mom is making me babysit this weekend so I have to go back up to Barrie for Thursday until Monday and it just so happens that there is a huge house party down in Toronto that I'm going to miss. FML again. Oh well me and Matt Graham can have sleepovers when I'm back home.

I started working out yesterday at the gym but my muscles don't hurt so I feel unaccomplished. I'm going to see fired up tonight with Chantel and sit here watching the real world for the next 2 hours until my class starts.

No comments: