About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today was a very eventful day.

Me and Pat ate lunch at Harveys because we never eat there so we decided to try it out. I regret not getting the angus mushroom swiss burger thing because ever since I've gotten home I've see the commercial for it like 50 times. Then we went to go see that movie Coraline which was decent then went to go pick up Katie. I also had Starbucks for the first time.

Pat got his cartilage pierced in a sketchy tanning salon by a lady with bare feet then some pregnant lady hit Pat's bumper on the way to retrieve McTofees at Mcdonalds.

When we finally reached McDonalds I yelled at Matt Graham for stealing a shift that I needed because he needed to work with the boy that he likes.

Plans for upcoming weekends:
This weekend- get drunk off of the cheapest thing I can find and go to the bar/find somewhere to drink and have fun then possibly beg McDonalds for shifts before I head my ass back to Rexdale.

Next weekend- Go home on Thursday (so no Caps for me :( ) to babysit my brother until Monday night but secretly sneak back down to residence on Saturday so I can help my team kick ass in the dodge ball tournament.

Weekend of March 5th- Pat and Katie are coming to Toronto for Pat's birthday and we are partying all weekend, having nugtinnis and taking bubble baths in the bathtubs we have in the residence bathrooms that no one uses because they are all out in the open.

Sounds like a plan, yes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO lets just get wasted in the tub and soak all night