About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today I got my first photography test back on shutter speed, ISO and F-stop and to everyone's surprise including my own, I was one of the only people in both classes to get 100 percent. The teacher used to treat my like a stupid fuck because he thought I didn't know what I was doing but I showed him.
So I joined a soccer team and I hope when I play none of the boys on my team will make fun of me because I'm not very good at soccer or sports in general. I can't play tomorrow because I have stupid film class but Kristyn has been recruited to the team and she is playing in my place since the team has to have 2 girls out on the floor at all times (which would have been me and Chantel).
Barrrr tomorrow with all of my best friends minus Matt G who isn't talking to me even though I said I wanted to talk. Cooooool.
Every week we go to the bar not everyone makes it in or to the actual bar so tomorrow night everyone better make it to the bar.

BTW PICHUREZ OF ME IN CASE YOU GET BORED.


My prescription is rly bad okayy?

mmmm love my messy desk


i'm not this orange irl

lovvving my awkward looking cleavage

luv life k bye

3 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL
yeah today I was like, "So.. Katelyn, are we all going to make it this time?"
I hope we do, fuck.

Amanda said...

Oh! Ps: 4th picture down is my favourite, and congratulations on the test!

Helga said...

ahahah we so will
stokkkeddd