About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

So I didn't die on my day trip to Toronto today which makes me happy. I'm also happy because everything went according to plan and I got to play dodge ball!
So today went like this:
Got up really early and walked 20 minutes to the GO bus stop in about -146565433 weather then took it to New Market where I transferred to the Union station GO bus.

Got to Union Station and took 2 subways to Kipling station where I took a bus to Lake Shore Boulevard West and wandered for about 20 minutes trying to find where the dodge ball tournament was taking place, then my phone died.

Finally found the gym and my team who forgot my jersey which made me sad, then got dressed to try to look like part of the team without my jersey. Played our first dodge ball game and I was really good for some strange reason. I was the teams star player but we still lost and one of our players hurt her knee.

Went to go get food with the team and missed our second game by doing so then lost the other 2 games. Yeah, my team pretty much ruled at life.

In between the games I got to hear about how much fun everyone had at the house party last night that I couldn't go to which made my day even better. I also cheered for a mean boy named Sam to get hit in the head with a dodge ball, unfortunately that never happened.

On the bus ride to residence I found someone to share 4x5 film with for photography which makes my life a lot less stressful then got back to rez, charged my phone and headed back for Barrie.

Took a bus to the subway station that took 1000 hours to get there then had a hard time finding where the subway I needed was. Finally made it to Union Station and bought a ticket for the GO bus to New Market which I had hard time finding too.

So I'm finally home and I can say that I'm never going to take such a trip down to Toronto ever again. Tonight I get to miss a no pants kegger, lucky me but Matt is coming over to watch Titanic with me and have a sleepover so I guess that makes up for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider a car in the future :P