About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SCORE

So I just paid $3.25 in the caf for 4 chocolate strawberries. What a rip.
Today my soccer team won it's first game and the irony of this is that last week the whole team showed up to the game and they lost and this week only 4 people showed up being me, Chantel, Kristyn and some random guy, and we won! It was even 4 players against 6 and we still won. I assumed the goalie position because I used to love playing goalie in soccer way back when. I saved a couple goals which made me happy because I thought I was going to suck in net.

I have my photography lecture until 7 but I don't really want to go because I'm going downtown with people at 6. I guess I'll just leave early.

Only one more midterm to go then it's back to Barrie for a week! :D:D:D

No comments: