About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, February 9, 2009

MA WEEKENDZ

Since I've posted so many bogs under the influence about the events of this weekend I only find it fair to my readers that I post one while I'm sober.

Friday was fun because me, Chantel, Kristyn, James and Connor went downtown Toronto and spent the day down there shopping and such. All I ended up buying was a dress from American Apparel.

Friday night was pretty random though. It all started with a bunch of boys on s2 playing century club in the lounge then a whole bunch of other people showing up from various other floors until it progressed into a party. As you have read in my last entry the boy who I had a crush on who was completely hammered came up to me and said he didn't want everything to be awkward between us (even though we have never talked in my life) because he heard I liked him blah blah blah then proceeded to make things awkward with me. I don't really care much for him anymore. Then I got all upset because someone who I cannot name showed up to the party at which point I proceeded to the bathroom to cry because I'm a baby. Afterwards we cleared everything up with each other and I'm so sorry we had to have that conversation while I was drunk but I guess it made me more truthful. Please don't take into account what I asked you before I left because I was totally hammered. Just a side note because I know your reading this. After that I went to my friend Sean's room and ended up getting my alcohol and my i pod stolen because I left his room to go have a very serious talk with a boy who everyone thinks I hooked up with just because we were talking in his room alone."OMG BOY AND GIRL IN ROOM MUST MEAN THEY ARE FUCKING OMGZZZZZ!!!!1" Thats cooooool. I love looking like a slut when I did absolutely nothing wrong. No one understands why I'm so angry but I'm sorry I like to have a good reputation with people and I like them to think I'm a decent, non slutty person. Is that so much to ask? REALLY? So yeah I pretty much watched people play video games for the rest of the night in Sean's room and yelled down the hall multiple times at my crush for being so awkward with me earlier on in the night.

Saturday night was pretty fun. Me and all of my friend walked over to a guy from Humber's house where I proceeded to make my self look socially retarded because I can't stop being so shy. I was offered a beer by Connor because I was being so anti-social and made a failed attempt at shotgunning it. I rule. Apparently someone got shot like 3 blocks away from the party so because I'm smart I left with Paul and Chuck from s2 then ended up in the room of a boy I really hate back at residence before I went to a room and sang karaoke with some girls on my floor. After that I got bored and ended up in the lounge with some random people and Paul. He looked like he was tripping out so I asked him what he was on and I ended up smoking weed in his room which is so unlike me because I never smoke weed. So I kinda stayed up until 4 last night and thats about my weekend.

YAYYYY life. Shit this is a long entry and I have so much homework to do and I don't know how I'm going to do it all tonight and get up tomorrow at 9 to go to value village.

I'm coming back to Barrie next weekend. Get exited.

No comments: