About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last night was fun. Me and Kristyn got drunk off vodka and talked about life then tried to find someone to sign us in to caps to see ill scarlet. By the time we found someone and got to caps they wouldn't let us in because it was too late to let anyone in. So we went all the way back to residence and hung out on s2 then we got really high in a gazebo with some boys from s2. Then I couldn't stop laughing especially when I watched this video.


Me and Paul ended up hanging out in his room and I ate mini wheats even though I hate them with all my heart.

Today really sucks because I failed my film midterm and our teacher is making us watch a stupid Indian film with subtitles. I know, I'm ignorant and I don't care. I didn't pay for fucking school to study stupid Bollywood shit. FUCK MY LIFE.

No comments: