About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tonight was more fucked up than a normal Friday night on residence should be.
Can I please have one fucking night when no drama happens? PLEASE!!!!????
People should have talked to me in a sober state when they had a problem to talk to me about instead of letting it build up until they decided to drink, then confronting me.
I don't like feeling intimidated or threatened by the people I live with, it just isn't fair, especially seeing that I have never done anything wrong to you.

To top off the whole night there was a fist fight between 2 guys in the s building. Cool fucking night. Skype and talking in Amanda's room was the only fun part of the night. Tomorrow will be 4 nights in a row I will be drinking because I clearly rule at life. I'm eating noodles and planning on watching videos of kittens for the next few hours because it makes me happy.

:(

No comments: