About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So Matt Graham was complaining that I write too many song lyrics on my blog and that he only wants me to write about my day. Well here is a big FUCK YOU to him. I'll write what I want.
In other news my sleeping patterns are wayy messed up. Last night I went to bed at 4 am and woke up at 2 pm today.

Tomorrow I am going to go to the sexual harassment meeting for everyone who moved into residence this semester then watch the flip cup finals on S2.

Last night someone who has been kinda shitty to me recently apologized and I'm happy that it doesn't have to be retarded and awkward between us anymore. We both came to the conclusion that alcohol does bad things to us and I'm making a personal decision not to get so fucked up when I drink.

This week is going to be boring, I can feel it.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YAAAAA I want to watch this tournament tomorrow, fuckkkk ya

katie said...

you favour blogspot :( haha

Helga said...

mhm
lmao