About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My first weekend home has surprisingly been a really good one.
On Friday night I went to McDonalds with Pat and Matt and discussed plans for next Thursday. Pat is coming down to my school and coming to my film class next Thursday, then everyone is pre-drinking before we go to the bar :)
Saturday I went to the mall with Matt G and attempted to become part of the century club with Pat, Amanda and Chantel but failed at a miserable 12 shots. I hate beer but at least everyone else succeeded. I want to try again some day.
Today I went sledding with my little brother which is probably the most fun I've had in awhile but now I think I'm getting sick.

I have such high hopes for this week because every other week I've been back at school something shitty has happened. I really hope this week will be different.

No comments: