About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, January 23, 2009

I got into the bar tonight and it was pretty fun until I got back to residence and was told that some people had some things to tell me about my behavior lately. Thank you to the person who told me what everyone else had to say about me and sharing my microwave dinner with me.

It also kinda ticked me off when I saw the guy I hooked up with last week leave the bar with another girl. I wish I knew he was a man whore before I did anything with him :(

So I pretty much hate boys. I'm turning lesbian guys!

In other news,
I wasn't aware that dancing with me would ruin our "relationship". Just so you know, buying me a drink doesn't make everything better, you still make me feel like shit. I don't care if you accept my friend request on facebook, I'm deleting you again. We CAN'T be friends, I'm not strong enough, sorry. You really don't have any idea how hard being around you is for me.

This was written in a completely sober state so it's not drunken gibberish. YAYYY sober thoughts.

I can't wait to leave residence for a few days. This place is making me crazy and I don't feel like myself anymore.

No comments: