About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 was by far my favorite year of my life so far.
Here are a few of my most important memories that happened this year.

January
Started new years off with someone that isn't part of my life anymore but for the better. Fun times on spares with Katie and Kylie and A&W sausage and eggers with chocolate milk. Driving around after school to random places in Toronto. Meeting regular hamster. This is where me and my best friends lives went down hill but in a good way. We were no longer "the good kids". Started/ finished applying to university.

February
Film class with Katie. Skipping class everyday and pissing off teachers doing it. More random trips to the mall during class and after school with Pat and Katie. Had the best Valentines Day ever because I ate at red lobster and didn't have to pay, I went to go see definitely maybe then went to the dollar store and laughed at all of the random Asian shit they had there. Blue mountain plans started for March Break. I don't know exactly when we got stuck in Wasaga with my little brother but I'm sure it was around here.

March
Blue mountain weekend with all of my former friends and Pat and Katie. Sketchy hot tub/snowstorm/17 year old having sex with a 23 year old night. Plenty of underage drinking and the 1st time I tried pot/cigs. Katie's face plant...need I say more? Got accepted to Guelph Humber University.

April
Our abandoned places faze started. Edgar/camp turnaround/driving down random roads and scaring the shit out of ourselves (which we still do). Driving Pat's car in the parking lot at the Molson center. Applied to work at Mcdonalds. My 18th birthday where I dropped my cell phone in a toilet and drove around in the trunk of a car. Got my guinea pig Marty. Going to the park downtown with my friends on spare and playing like we were 12. Filmed the camp turnaround movie which was probably the scariest night of my life. Drove around wearing the scary mask that we were going to use for our movie and yelling out the window to people. Started making after prom reservations at Wasaga.

May
Met Ashley and Kaleigh and proceeded to hang out with them on me and Pat's spare. Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat production. Random drunken cat fight/drive in night with Pat, Katie and Cara. Cancelled after prom reservations at Wasaga and made better ones at Katie's cottage. Got accepted to the University of Ottawa for a BA. Had fun with honesty box photos...AHAHHA. My group of best friends split apart because some people were really big bitches and really big Jesus freaks. Listening to Cher/HSM/ really loud in Pat's car. Accepted the offer from Guelph- Humber to attend in the Fall.

June
Played in the sprinklers downtown, clothed. Met Chantel in my Mcdonalds training class who just so happened to be going to the same University as me in the fall. Got my prom dress. Got ready for prom with Katie and her sister. Sat through a shitty prom but Pat was prom king so it was worth it. AFTER PROM!: Drinking, driving people to and from after prom, Zach passing out the first night in his puke, Ryan puking on my foot, people funneling, swimming at 5 in the morning with people I wish I never met, sleeping in a tent and our lanterns (L). Being so hungry and hungover I could have died, canoeing, half skinny dipping, truth or dare, Pat skinny dipping, hearing things I was never meant to hear, drawing on Pat's face, the after prom video, Pat's heartburn. Being so sad after prom was over and breaking up for the last time with my on and off boyfriend of 2 years. Thought I was going to fail grade 12 but did well considering that I skipped A LOT of classes. Hated almost everyone in grade 12. Graduation and finding a new crush. Crazy long weekends at Mcdonalds. Got over my first love and stayed strong. Marty getting scurvy and graduation with none of my best friends.

July
Lost a best friends and kissed a ginger......AHAHA go me. Wayyy to start off the month. Crushed on Matt Graham from work who didn't want to go out with me because I was going away to school. Finally hung out with him and had huge talks about aids and cucumber salads. Got drunk downtown and drove a lot with nothing to do with Pat because Katie was in Florida. Talked infront of Ryan's house with Pat and Katie until about 4 in the morning.

August
Our introduction to Micky Avalon by Raven on our way to the upper Canada mall. More long weekends at McDonald's. Went to wonderland with the McDonald's crew who got me to smoke about 10 cigarettes and some weed. Finally went on that Bungee jumping thing at wonderland. Burned my arm with hot oil from hash browns. Me and Matt started dating which made my summer that much more amazing because we always went to partys. Going to the dock, thinking that there would be something to do there but there never was. Went to a couple shows with Chantel. Jeremy's party where I fell over a table, blacked out and was hung over for the next 3 days. Pokemon snap and ding dong. Jump start at the university with Chantel and considering taking 6 months off. Became a smoker for this month, pretty much. Trevor's going away party/random pool party with Matt's friends where we were all drunk and he was sober. Chantels random party where I sucked at beer pong. The science center and how we had such high hopes for it but it still sucked. Many sleepovers at Matt G's occurred from this point on.

September
Missing summer and my first day of university. Foam party and dancing with hot, half naked boys/ dying in the foam/ sleeping in a bed with some random boy. Girltalk with me and Chantel's vodka and dancing up on a stage with a whole bunch of people I didn't know then driving home with Mackenzie to Barrie and all of us sleeping in Chantel's basement. My first graveyard shift with the ghost that lived in drive thru. Getting my nose and web pierced. Commuting back and forth everyday for school with Chantel and Kaitlin. Random drinking night for Camille's birthday on rez which is the night I found a new crush. Hot boxing a car and my really big failed attempt at smoking a joint. Got drunk pretty much once every week up to the present day. Became a day lady at McDonald's.

October

Skipped class to go to a football game with my boyfriend and his friends. Got drunk and puked on someones lawn on the way to the game. Bought weed for the first time in a drunken state of course and smoked it with Matt a girl from work and Randoms in a forest. I'm really sketchy. Got drunk and puked outside a McDonald's because I'm fucking classy like that. Played kings with tequila shots. Got my second guinea pig named Maxxie. Rode the GO bus a lot to and from school. Talked about all of the people that have been in and out of our lives at McDonald's with Pat and were one of the 1st people to try blueberry pies. Random photo shoot with Chantel and her new SLR camera. Jeremy's party with hot tubing and Pat passing out which all equalled to a really shitty taxi ride home with him. Halloween party with about 100 people that got busted at 11pm then walking around a part of Barrie I didn't know in high heels with Matt. Comeback Kid show in Toronto with Chantel and some other randos. Thought about dating a boy who gave too many excuses not to be with me. Was addicted to beef jerky for a short while. Found out I was moving to residence with Chantel and Kaitlin.

November
Random bar night with Pat where we saw a creepy Indian midget. Helped move Chantel into residence. Epic table falls demonstrated by Matt Graham at Amanda's party. Gotham Gala with Chantel where we took full advantage of the open bar. Finally moved into my residence room on R8 and had a party with all of my best friends in it. Found whatever ways I could to get down to Toronto for school more than once. Had a lot of computer trouble with my laptop. Spent a lot of time in Chantel's room playing guitar hero and met a lot of cool people on my floor. Random Tuesday night drinking on rez with Chantel and Kait. Many hard exams and eating at the Humber room with Chantel. Sketchy house party in Rexdale where I lost the button to my coat and was a really big slut.

December
Fucked up things with my crush, broke up with Matt G and became best friends and packed up and left residence for the holidays. Finished a crazy online exam for school and got glasses which I thought I'd wear more. Got lost in Owen sound at 2 in the morning with Pat and Katie. A lot of random driving with my 2 best friends as well as a failed attempt at death carpeting after it snowed a lot. Got drunk (or attempted) to downtown in Pat's car and became hair dressers with the my little pony toys at McDonald's. Kings night on boxing day with Pat, Katie, Ryan and Matt which included 2 and a half bottles of wine and some crying. Lots of shopping at the mall with Matt G and picking out new cloths for him.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and I plan on getting really drunk with Chantel, Matt, Pat, Katie and a bunch of other people at Chantel's birthday party. Then in the morning at 7 I'm going to go work an 8 hour shift.

FUCK YEAH BRING ON 2009!

No comments: