About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Take your ass to the crib and - Ditch that nigga

This weekend was pretty amazing in general.
Friday night me and Chantel went to semi, had about 10 drinks from the bar even though we didn't have wristbands to use the bar then danced. We knew no one but we had a good time.
Then we went back to residence where I met the person whose room I'm taking tomorrow in the elevator. Awkwarrddd. Hung out with some random people in the S building and drank whisky from a flask. I want a flask.


Then Saturday I bought a sweet ass pair of moccasin boots that I never ever want to take off then went to party with my boyfriend at Amanda's house. The best part of my night would have to be Matt's epic table fall knocking everything off it and having a girl talk with Jessica and Amanda as we sat in the middle of the road at midnight.
I need more weekends like this.

Work tomorrow then officially moving into my room on residence.
Lets hope I actually get to move this time and I'm not stuck in the shitty room I have now.
PS- I used my fake ID for the first time to buy cigarettes and it worked ;)
Yeeees, life is good.
Someone come visit me at school next weekend pleaseee.

No comments: