About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

neopets yo

I'm done all my exams for this week and I'm really happy about it.
I wish I had something interesting to talk about but sadly my life isn't as exiting as I'd like it to be.
Lets seee what can I talk about?
I'm going to some house party on Friday in Rexdale. That's pretty exiting and sketchy but watevvz.
McDonalds didn't schedule me for any shifts this weekend which is weird and I really don't have any other plans for today other than makin' some big bucks on neopets, sleeping and going to internet survey class. After that I think I'm going to dinner with my dad and I'm going to beg him to bring me grocery shopping because the mini fridge in my room is empty. I'm possibly getting drunk with some people on my floor tonight.

Well I guess that's all. I hate that I feel the need to blog every day about my life because no one cares.



:D

No comments: