About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I miss youuu


I just watched the second part of the blue mountain video and I couldn't stop laughing.

My favorite quotes are:

Raven "17 hooded pakies came out of fucking nowhere"

Katie "and then all night you were like 'maa dick is sooo smalll'"

Zach "and then you see Pat's sister and her giant nipples"

Zach "I don't know what a brillo pad is but i hope it doesn't have anything to do with tampons"
raven "that is the last thing you want in your vagina, trust me"

Cynthia "this is going to sound weird but its not that weird being straddled from behind"

Andrew "what other movies are there to do"
Raven "we aren't doing a movie"
Andrew "penetration 5"
Raven "that's a horrible name"

Pat "this video better not end up on youtube or something, I do not disclose my information, okay?"
Can we please go back this march break? :(

No comments: