About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I have bad luck

I can prove it. Yesterday my pictures for my final photography project didn't turn out and I almost got fired for my job. Then I took a taxi to the bus station downtown to catch a bus to Toronto but the bus didn't come for an hour so I had to wait. While I was waiting I discovered that the greyhound bus went all the way down to Toronto a half an hour before the other bus would come but I didn't have enough money for it. Okay, so they bus I was supposed to take comes and I go to pay on the bus like I always do but the bus driver gets mad at me and tells me to pay inside. So i go inside and see Katie who is at the bus station with her boyfriend and ask to use her phone to call my mom to tell her what I was doing because mine had died. After I was done the rude bus driver comes into the bus station says "are you coming? I'm holding p the bus for you and now I'm late! And I saw you talking on he phone...so are you coming?" I asked him if he went down to the yorkdale station which was where I needed to go and he said no so I told him to screw it and leave and not to be so rude next time. FUCKING BUS DRIVERS. So I just about gave up on my dreams of going to Toronto for class tomorrow when the guy working at the desk tells me that there is one more bus right down to yorkdale but it costs more money than I have. Then he said "since I know you need to get down to Toronto I can talk to the bus driver and see if he will give you a child's pass for the bus ride." SO to make this story short I got to ride the bus for free because I'm awesome and the bus driver wasn't a fucking g prick like the last one.

But my bad luck didn't stop last night...oh no, my curtains fell and broke this morning and my room is facing the sun so it is most likely going to turn into a sauna in there. WOOO! And I have a 10 page essay that I haven't started due tonight. Sooo stoked to finish that.

No comments: