About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Change of plan, again

I was all stoked to move to my room on R5 tomorrow but nooooo....
I went to go talk to the lady in charge of the residence stuff today to ask if was okay that me and Chantel move in tomorrow.
She said "oh, you said you were moving in, in 2 weeks so the room isn't available until next Monday."
That's great. So I'm like "now I have no place to sleep tomorrow or after semi," so she gives me a temporary room on R1 where all the RAs and the foreign kids live. Fun.
And I'm not even moving to R5 anymore, now it's R8 because she got me and Chantel's rooms mixed up. YAY more stairs.
So moving day keeps being pushed back and now it's on Monday (hopefully).


My first official night on rez is tomorrow night...in my temp room....

:|

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm the only one reading this blog. Not that it's a bad thing or anything.

Helga said...

oh.
well your not don't worry.