About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

today today todayyy

I was so bored in class today that I made a detailed schedule of what I'm doing today.
It goes a little something like this:
1. Go to residence to show my receipt for paying for the room.
2. Give 20 dollars to the kid I owe 20 dollars to.
3. Take money out of the bank machine to buy semi tickets then buy semi tickets.
4. Get a drink or 2 and cough drops.
5. Buy a notebook.
6. Finish my internet survey project.
7. Print out my mass com paper and put it in the teacher's drop box....if I can find it. That should be an adventure...
8. Take the go bus home.
9. Take the city bus home from downtown.
10. Clean my room.
(Take some pictures for photography if I have any time)
If all goes as planned I should be in bed by 9 pm.
Since we are having a work period in class I think I'm going to start my schedule!
Byeee.

No comments: