About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moving

So it's official! I'm moving residence in Toronto in two weeks.
I didn't think it would happen so soon but I'm incredibly exited.
I'm not so exited to have to tell my 2 jobs that I have to leave or that I have to find a job in Toronto but I'll manage.
Me and Chantel are living on floor 2 in the R building and I'm so happy!
I'm kind of anxious to be living on my own but hopefully I'll make a lot of new friends and I don't gain 372344 pounds like everyone says you do when you first start living on res.
I'm so ready to leave Barrie, you have no idea! But I'll miss my few friends I have here: Katie, Pat, Matt. I'll come visit often and you are always welcome to come party it up with me down in T.O.

:D

No comments: