About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm angry

I've walked back and forth from Guelph Humber to Humber almost 6 times so I can get my locker because someone put their lock on it.
So first I went the the office in my school to ask how to get my locker back and they told me to go to the security office in Humber. So okay, I go over to Humber and ask the security office if they can help me. They tell me I need a receipt so they know it is my locker so I ask where I can get the receipt. They tell me at the administrations desk in Humber. So i got to the desk and they tell me that I need to wait 15 minutes to be helped. I said screw that because I had class soon and went back to Guelph Humber. After class I go back to the desk and get helped only to find out that they can't help me because I don't have a Humber number because I don't technically go to Humber. Then they tell me I need to go back to the office in my school and they will give me the receipt. I go back to my school for the final time only for them to tell me I need to print my receipt out from the internet.
THATS COOL. So I'm here now and I printed it out and I just realized that I haven't actually paid for the locker but they still assigned it to me...wtf?
I got tired of carrying around my huge ass 4534789 pound backpack so I left it in some random, unlocked locker. I should probably go get it.

BYEEEE

No comments: