About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, September 5, 2008

My new schedule!

Ahh I finally have a set university schedule!

Drive down on Tuesday morning and go to these classes:

Photography & Digital Imaging
Tues
09:55AM - 12:35PM


Post-Confederation Canada
Tues
12:40PM - 03:20PM


Drive back to Barrie.
Next day drive down to go to this class:


Mass Communications
Wed
03:25PM - 06:05PM

Stay in Toronto over night


Take the bus to these classes the next day:


Introduction to Media Writing
Thur
09:00AM - 11:40AM


Internet Survey & Research
Thur
03:25PM - 06:05PM

Drive back to Barrie and stay there Friday Saturday Sunday and Monday :)
I wanted to get my nose pierced so badly today but I don't think I'm going to have enough money for my university books if I do. Me and Matt are hanging out tonight and I'm exited :D

No comments: