About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, September 12, 2008

holla @ me baby

My weekend schedule is as follows:
tonight: graveyards with Pat and Katie
tomorrow: sleep(maybe)then hangout with Matt, possibly go to the mall to see if I work at American eagle, then more graveyards
Sunday: hangout with Matt :D:D:D:D:D

All I've been posting lately is schedules so I'll throw a rant in this post.
University is so much work already, holy fuck. I have about 48548 pages of reading and 2 assignments to do for next week. Plus I have to go buy the stupid ass globe and mail newspaper every day and read it because one my teacher for media writing gives us quizzes on current events from the newspaper each week. Oh fucker I forgot to buy it today. Its not bad enough I spent 120 dollars on books fro that class, now i have to go out every fucking day and spend money on a newspaper.

Yes I do complain about everything, thank you very much. I HAVE A HEADACHE AND NO ADVIL. AHHH!

No comments: