About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

rough night


Last night was fun until I stopped remembering things that happened. I'm never drinking that much vodka again.
I'm glad I had a good bunch of people with me that took care of me, especially Matt :)
So apparently I was carried to 2 different washrooms to puke and all I remember is the washroom having a red light instead of a normal one, calling Katie and Matt breaking the pokemon charm off my cell phone then lying with me on the bathroom floor.
So I ended up staying over at Matt's house where instead of sleeping me and Matt played ds and talked for about half the night which was great even though we were still drunk :)
This morning I woke up with a big ass scratch on my arm and I had no clue how it got there. So I guess I fell and took Matt with me, at least that's what I was told.
AHHH I HATE NOT REMEMBERING THINGSSSSS!

No comments: