About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

melon

I have no interesting thoughts/pictures/ anything to write about lately so I'll just keep writing blogs about my day because I know you all care so much.
So today I went swimming with Matt then went to see pineapple express with him and his friends. It was a lot better the first time so I just played my ds through the entire movie. Then we all went to play pool but I sat out because I am atrocious at pool.

I have the entire day off tomorrow and I wish someone would save me from the boredom that I'm going to have to endure. Sure, video games and the computer will keep me occupied for most of the day but I want someone to hang out withhh.

My post is lacking pictures so here is a picture of a baby in a melon.

No comments: