About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

me complaining


So I'm writting a blog to complain about how shitty my day was. YAY!

I woke up at 5 am so I could walk all the way to Mcdonalds from my house because the buses don't start running until 7:15 am and my shift started at 7. I got 3 hours of sleep and I was dead tired by the time I got to work.

When I arrived at work I tried to get the managers to let me leave my shift an hour early so I could be at my shift at american eagle by 12. They didn't like this idea very much, especially because we were super busy. They said they'd give me an answer on whether or not I could leave later on. So in the mean time I burned my arm with hot oil while I was trying to make hash browns, dealt with stupid ass customers who insisted a big breakfast is the same as hotcakes because they come in the same box and some guy had a heart failure in the lobby. How ironic, he must have been eating too much mcdicks. Anyways they finally let me off work 30 minutes before my shift at american eagle and my mom was going to be 30 minutes late picking me up from McDonalds. So I called american eagle informing them I was going to be late and they were fine with it. I got dressed for my shift and then american eagle calls me back telling me that since I was going to be late for work not to bother coming in at all. I was really angry because I just spent half my morning pissing off the managers so I could leave early. SO whatever, I wasn't going to go back upstairs and start working again so I left.

I just work up from a 7 hour nap which was amazing and I just thought I'd write a big ass blog about my shitty ass day.

The burn on my arm really hurts, I hate hashbrowns :(

Byeeee.

No comments: