About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer checklist



I was going through my hulk backpack today and I realized that I have about 3 books that I still have from school and I most likely wont be returning them. Oh well.
I also found me, Pat and Katie's summer checklist so I'll write it here so I don't forget it.

1.Highpark/Toronto walk around.
2.Go to the exhibition.
3.Get fake IDs (Pat already has this one down)
4.Visit Cara in Huntsville.
5.Go to wonderland.
6.Road trip to Niagara Falls.
7.Throw a party.
8.Road trip to Keswick to see Raven.
9. Visit Katie's or my cottage.
10.Drive around the lake.
11.Skinny dipping (again, Pat already has this down)
12.Tree top trekking.
13.Center island trip.
14.Go to TEXAS :D
15.Strip club hahaha

I'll add more if I missed any.

2 comments:

katie said...

strip club

j.namon said...

(always) nikon d-70. rock it.