About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Drive thru sucks


OHHH HEYYYY!
SO apparently I have black people lips and freckles on my nose. Who knew?
Anyways today I worked a total of 13 hours at Mcdonalds and American Eagle combined. Wooo. I'm dead tired. Anyways today was my first time working breakfast at Mcdonalds and to top it off it was my first time working drive thru. I ended up getting some guys order wrong over the headset and he started yelling at me so because I'm a big baby I started crying. I hate drive thru.

Anyways I'm realizing that maybe it is better you stay out of my life. Hey I survived for 2 weeks, what's a whole lifetime? As soon as you came back so did all the shit that upsets be about you. Maybe you should just stay away because best friends don't do the kinds of things you do.

No comments: