About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, hey liar!


I don't understand you one bit.

You tell me that you've made a decision to stay away from girls for the next little while. I thought that was very mature and grown up of you but then I see pictures of you making out with a girl at some party. DO me a favor? Next time you want to keep a secret from me, make sure people don't take pictures.

Nothing ceases to amaze me with you anymore. Why are you even bothering to be my friend when you just keep lying to me? I never lie to you about things.

Seriously, don't lie to me and tell me that you didn't hook up with anyone when you clearly did. Which brings me to my next point: why should I even trust anything you say ever again?

You are pathetic. I hope you become another name on her list because that is all you are worth.

No comments: