About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Wah.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

In time

I'm so exited that I don't have to work for a whole entire week starting tomorrow! (Well, unless American Eagle schedules me which is highly unlikely.) So I'm pretty sure I made close to 300 dollars this week which is pretty sweet. So then I guess all that hard work at Mcdicks was worth it? Maybe...

In other news I really wish things would progress with me and my crush because I'm starting to doubt the fact that he actually likes me. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'm over thinking this whole thing and I'm extremely impatient. Good things come to those who wait, or so I'm told. So I suppose I'll wait and possibly something good will happen.

1 comment:

wang said...

good luck,girl. believe yourself and you will finally fulfill your dream.